Let’s face it, we all love going to Devils games (or any live event), but we can’t always find/afford tickets.
In an effort to help all Devils fans with both of those issues, Speaking of the Devils Tickets, along with TiqIQ, brings you the best available resource to help you not only find tickets, but to make sure you are getting the best available deal.
TiqIQ’s software searches the top secondary market ticket sellers (StubHub, eBay, etc..) for available tickets and sorts them by price. That seems easy enough, but the added information that is available to you when you search for tickets using this service is priceless.
You can see the trends on the ticket prices. How much more or less the cost is relative to face value. You can even get a glimpse of the view from the seat of the ticket you’re currently looking at.
Here are some of the Features and Benefits:
1. Aggregated Listings: They aggregate all major sellers in the market so you can find the best deal.
2. TiqZone Categorization: They break each venue up into TiqZones, which are groupings of sections that we’ve determined are comparable in value.
3. TiqIQ Statistics: They provide ticket-level buying intelligence through their IQ rating and TiqIQ Statistics.
4. E-Ticket Filter: Want tickets last minute? You can find all the available e-tickets so you can print your tickets from home or the office.
5. All-in Pricing Option: Before you complete your sale you’ll be able to tell exactly how much your tickets will cost including all service and shipping fees.
By going to the “Tickets” page from the “Pages” menu above, you can get a quick look at the options available. Find quick stats and tickets for the next three Devils games, or you can use the widget to the right to find tickets to a specific game.
Even if you don’t purchase a ticket using this service, the information available to you will help you decide what kind of deal you’re getting elsewhere.
If you’re a numbers and data geek like myself, you might just play around with all the information that is available on each page. It really is a fun and pretty helpful tool.
Full disclosure: Yes, I do get a small (very small) percentage of the purchase price. It’s certainly not going to pay my bills… it probably won’t even help me pay the cost of running this site.
I’m not doing this for the money. As with everything else on this site, I’m doing it because I like providing a service for Devils fans, I like seeing people fill the seats at The Rock, and I just think it’s a pretty cool service overall.
You all love me, anyway, so I know you’d rather I get a few nickels than some other guy you don’t even know.
So, try it out. Even if you don’t purchase tickets, check out the data and stats (but if you want me to give you a ride in my new Ferrari from all the cash I’ll be making, you will buy many tickets. Often).
Have fun with it! And if you do buy tickets using this service, let me know!