The Devils are still playing hockey! As with previous rounds, we will likely enjoy one, maybe two (and for this round, perhaps up to eight) beverages of the adult variety while watching Devils games, right?
This time, games one and two are at home! Of course, if you couldn’t afford to sell your first born to grab some tix and are watching at home or at a party, why not make the games more interesting with the Official Speaking of the Devils SCF Drinking* Game!
(* – Speaking of the Devils in no way endorses abuse of alcohol, consumption of alcohol by anyone under the legal drinking age, and/or the operation of any vehicle (including bicycles) or any machine (including, but not limited to, blenders) while under the influence of alcohol. This game is for entertainment purposes and I don’t take responsibility for any of you overdoing it. Just have fun out there.)
The rules, like every other round, are simple. Just follow the required drink amounts whenever one of the things listed below happens. A “drink” is considered your usual sip of your beverage of choice. So, three drinks would be three times the usual amount you would take when sipping your beverage.
If you are under the age of 21 (or whatever the legal drinking age is wherever you are), you can use anything, really. Chocolate ice cream works good because then you can get chocolate wasted. And the brain freeze is crazy!
Here we go:
• If Pierre McGuire tells someone to “..have fun out there.”
• Every time “Kovalchuk turned down the Kings’ offer” is mentioned.
• For every Doc “…it.. rang.. off … the .. pipe!”
• Every time someone reminds you that these teams haven’t played each other since October.
• For every Richards/Carter split-screen bromance shot.
• Every time David Clarkson falls down. (BONUS SHOT: If he scores while falling)
• If the 4th line is actually called by their real name, the “CBGB” line.
• Every time Doc says “jostled.”
• Every time there’s a closeup of Ryan Carter’s mustache.
• If Doc tells you what a player’s hometown is.
• For every “..and (random celebrity) is here, star of NBC’s (insert crappy show here).”
• Every time Sidney Crosby is mentioned.
• If anyone says anything about “two halftimes,” commercials included.
• For every Wayne Gretzky clip shown. (BONUS SHOT: If the words “Mickey” and/or “Mouse” are mentioned)
• Every time they show a celebrity sitting in the stands in LA…and they’re actually watching the game.
• If Doc or Pierre drop an F-bomb.
• If anyone calls the team the Sacramento Kings.
• Every time the Devils score.
These are general rules. Add/remove any rules you wish. Have fun out there!
Do you think any other rules should be added? Let me know!
LET’S GO DEVILS!